What are the keys to fast drying, to save your belongings?
- Call a trained professional
- Get a fast response
- Have professional equipment used according to industry standard
The most important thing is to call the right person for the job. For FREE friendly advice call (585) 943-5931 or (585) 924-8440. Ask for Tim Mickelsen, an IICRC Certified Master Water Restorer.
We must visit your home to evaluate the water damage in your home. We have the proper tools to check for water damage. After assessing the damage we will recommend the best treatment to restore your home to original condition.
We will apply anti-microbial treatments to kill mold, mildew, bacteria and other pollutants as needed. You will be amazed how much better your home will smell. Much cleaner and fresher!
Most of the time we can do a sub-surface extraction from the top of the carpet with special water extractors made just for this purpose. We will install professional dehumidifiers and professional air movers as needed to lower the humidity and moisture in the air.
All together you can rest assured that your water damage restoration job will be handled quickly and efficiently in a cost effective manner.
Water in the ceiling, drywall, or hardwood floors? No Problem!
We even have special professional equipment used to get water out of your walls, hardwood floors, and ceiling. This means your drywall stays intact and your favorite hard wood floor doesn’t have to be replaced.
The DO’S and DON’Ts of Water Damage
If Water Damage Occurs:
- Notify your insurance company! Take action right away- As the insured you have the responsibility and are required by your insurance company to take prudent action to minimize loss. Failure to do so may absolve the insurance company from liability.
- Tell your insurance company you want Clean Your Carpets Inc. Professional Water Restoration to dry and clean and restore your home.
- Take photos to document the damage
- Remember Safety First!
- Eliminate the source of the water or contact a plumber.
- Remove as much excess water as possible.
- Put plastic under wood furniture legs to prevent staining.
- Remove personal belongings and furniture from the affected area and relocate to a safe dry location.
- Remove Area and Oriental Rugs to the garage or driveway so the color does not bleed onto the carpet.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
- Do not postpone professional help. The longer you wait, the more damage will occur.
- Do not turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet.
- Do not enter rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water, they could fall.
- Do not leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpets and floors.
- Do not store wet items in plastic bags.
- Do not allow children or pets to enter affected areas.
We are available 24/7 for our emergency flood and water extraction services. Take care of the damage immediately! You may risk further damage to your home or business and risk creating health problems.
We use state-of-the-art water extraction equipment to extract all flood water while preventing further damage. Trust fully-trained water extraction technicians with your commercial property or residence.