Clean Your Carpets is searching for an experienced or trainable Carpet Cleaning Technician to join our Farmington Team. This opportunity offers you a chance to join a rapidly growing locally owned and operated company that has been cleaning and caring for carpets and oriental rugs for over 42 years and we love it!
- We are committed to establishing long-term, mutually satisfying relationships with both our team members and our clients – We are in the business of taking care of our customer’s carpet and oriental rug cleaning needs.
- We base our relationships with team members and clients on openness and integrity. You can expect us to provide you with the training, knowledge and business platform to experience significant personal growth.
- We expect aggressive growth to realize our vision to transform the cleaning industry.
For this opportunity, we’re looking for strong cleaning people who have excellent communications, customer service and cleaning skills.
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- Excellent communications skills with a strong desire to help people.
- Hard working with an attention to detail.
- History of success in dealing with customers.
- A valid New York State Driver’s License.
- Ability to Lift 75+ pounds.
- At least a high school diploma or GED.
- A self-starter.
What’s In It For You?
- Growth– our approach makes it possible for talented and hard-working professionals to make a difference and have their successes based solely on their effort. At the same time, as we grow, we’ll always have growth opportunities for those who deliver results on a consistent basis.
- Great work environment — we believe in a balanced, team-oriented environment. We understand that team members who have time to enjoy themselves outside of work help to make for a happier and more effective environment.
- Accountability and autonomy — with the support of our team, you’ll drive your own success and determine the most effective ways to reach your personal goals.
As a Clean Your Carpets technician you will often be the first face-to-face contact with our customers. It has been said that most people will make a decision to do business with a company within the first 3 seconds. If you don’t believe this, think about the last time you called a company for service. What was your initial impression and how did that impact your purchase decision? Our success will depend on your ability to instantly connect with our customers, clean their carpets, rugs, floors and tile and grout. You will have the opportunity to see if there are any other cleaning needs that you can immediately or in the near future help them to take care of.